jamesb Posted July 21, 2009 Posted July 21, 2009 I've recently started doing a lot of PowerShell scripting, and my favoured editor is pNotepad. However I've had trouble finding/installing a PowerShell scheme for it which would make things a lot easier for me. If anyone knows of one (or even as a last resort another editor which does syntax highlighting for PowerShell already) please let me know.
Geoff Posted July 21, 2009 Posted July 21, 2009 The issue is that every PC has different powershell components installed depending on what software it has. So you need to generate a syntax highlighter for each PC. I know you can do this with Notepad++ for example: https://blogs.sans.org/windows-security/2009/07/17/powershell-syntax-highlighting-auto-completion/comment-page-1/ Alternatively, what about a purpose built Powershell code editor, like PowerGUI? PowerGUI.org - Free Windows Powershell Community 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now