FN-GM Posted July 17, 2009 Posted July 17, 2009 Hi, I am currently playing round with ISA Server. I want to publish ports but i am having problems. I have followed these instructions but it isn't going as planned. ISA Firewall Quick Tip : Publishing ULTRA VNC with ISA Server 2006 When i create a publishing rule to the local ISA box it works perfectly, i can VNC and RDP from the outside. But when i change the rule to point to another server on my LAN it doesn't work. The defult rule blocks the connection. I am at a lost as to why this is happening. Can someone help please? Thanks
kearton Posted July 18, 2009 Posted July 18, 2009 What IP are you trying to connect to. The one for the ISA server or the one for the other server?
EduTech Posted July 18, 2009 Posted July 18, 2009 Add the computer you want to open the ports up for to your "Computer List" and then when you create the rule pick that computer from the list to send the request's to James.
FN-GM Posted July 18, 2009 Author Posted July 18, 2009 Hi, That wasn't the problem i forgot to change my default gateway
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now