Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi people

 

We have a multi-vendor promo day on today. On the sales floor, we have Toshiba, Sony and Fujitsu here with us all day. If any of you are after any products at all from any of these vendors then get in touch for a quote as I'm sure we'll be able to offer some very good discounts on all orders placed today.

 

And there is the fact that every £300 turnover I make, I get to pop a balloon with a raffle ticket in it and there's a whole table full of prizes! :D:D

 

So, on top of any discounts that the vendors offer, I'll also be adding the absolute minimum margin for today only so today is your chance to buy at almost cost price!

 

I'll look forward to hearing from you ;)

Posted

Sony's latest offering....

 

http://www.sonystyle.com/wcsstore/SonyStyleStorefrontAssetStore/img/vaioimage/static_images/lightbox_images/w_gallery2.jpg

 

Sony Vaio W Series

Intel 1.66Ghz CPU

Windows XP Home

10.1" display

1Gb RAM

160Gb HDD

Bluetooth

802.11b/g/n

 

This is available for a price of £365.00+VAT

 

Any questions then fire away

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...