Ric_ Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 Due to the decidedly povvish nature of my audio chipset (a Vinyl AC'97!) and speaker system (Kinyo!) and the clever positioning of the power sockets in my office, I have ended up having to position the left-hand speaker to my right and the right to my left. Not exactly spacially correct! :? Anyway, does anybody know of a way to reverse the audio channels without doing a dodgy wiring job. The audio driver software is crap BTW and doesn't include the option!
Ric_ Posted August 19, 2005 Author Posted August 19, 2005 I suppose if I faced the opposite way it would be OK too!
tarquel Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 Not that this helps ;) but didn't most old audio drivers - probably pre xp - have that sort of option? I think my creative SB one does at home lol Get a cheap creative card lol or Get a power surge 4-way extention block lmao Regards, Nath
Ric_ Posted August 22, 2005 Author Posted August 22, 2005 Maybe I should just get some less shanky, black, speakers which would look nicer anyway.
E1uSiV3 Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 Maybe I should just get some less shanky, black, speakers which would look nicer anyway. Probably the way to go mate If the option isnt available via the volume control under advanced options it probably isnt available at all
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now