featured_spectre Posted July 10, 2009 Posted July 10, 2009 Does anybody have a GPO where XP is effectively a kiosk system, but still having access to the network. I am mucking around with GPO for the library and want it so they can not do anything (on the school based desktops). If anyone has something like this (be it for staff accounts or child accounts or library accounts) then all help is appreciated. I am looking for examples that I can import into the GPO editor Many thanks Carl
jsnetman Posted July 10, 2009 Posted July 10, 2009 Download MS intellimirror it has a kiosk gpo in a spreadsheet form, you just copy the settings into a gpo manually that is. I think there is an import feature with it but I could never get it to work. http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/tools/default.asp 1
Ric_ Posted July 10, 2009 Posted July 10, 2009 This GPO is for a user called 'science' that automatically logs on when the machine is booted.gpo.zip 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now