Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anybody have a GPO where XP is effectively a kiosk system, but still having access to the network. I am mucking around with GPO for the library and want it so they can not do anything (on the school based desktops). If anyone has something like this (be it for staff accounts or child accounts or library accounts) then all help is appreciated. I am looking for examples that I can import into the GPO editor :)

 

Many thanks

 

Carl

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...