Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok i've probably just missed this so don't throw anything at me but I can't find a XenCenter manual. I've got a copy of the XenServer Admin Guide and a few other PDF's from the Citrix site but I can't find a specific one for XenCenter.

 

Anyone know where I can get one?

Posted

Everything you need is in the XenServer Administrator's Guide. Make sure you have the right version though! XenServer 5.5 has lots of new features and, as a result, XenCenter has more in it.

 

All the guides are available from the Citrix Knowledge Center (just log in to My Citrix and there should be links).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...