ICT_GUY Posted July 7, 2009 Posted July 7, 2009 Anyone remember the series Sledgehammer form the mid 80's? Absolutely bonkers cop comedy with a politically incorrect main character, I just watched the first episode of the second season. It took me right back to my misspent youth. Dori: Oh, Sledge, you don't honestly believe the networks are trying to turn people into mindless automotons, do you? Sledge Hammer: Haven't you ever seen Matlock? Dori: Sorry to interrupt you, Captain. Sledge Hammer: Just wanted to cheer you up. Captain Trunk: That's impossible. This is the worst day of my life. Sledge Hammer: Now you see right there, you're wrong. You've said many times that the worst day of your life was the day I joined the force. [Trunk looks at Hammer] Sledge Hammer: Now you feel better? Captain Trunk: Yes. Captain Trunk: Hammer, I'm amazed that you were able to hold out against their brainwashing. Sledge Hammer: Well, it was easy, sir. I simply thought about one thing. Captain Trunk: What was that? Sledge Hammer: Well, who's always close to my side? Someone I'm afraid I've been neglecting lately. Someone for whom I've never been able to express my true feelings. [Dori blushes and smiles as Hammer looks at her] Sledge Hammer: Someone who's beautiful. Sleek. Attractive. I think it's obvious who I'm talking about, sir. Dori: Oh, Sledge, stop! Sledge Hammer: [Pulls out gun] My gun. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now