superfletch Posted July 5, 2009 Posted July 5, 2009 Hi all, Currently for sale on ebay - any takers?? Dell Optiplex SX280, 15" TFT + Mouse and Keyboard on eBay (end time 05-Jul-09 21:30:00 BST)
superfletch Posted July 5, 2009 Author Posted July 5, 2009 I posted it really late - doh!! I will ensure to post anything I sell on ebay to edugeek early next time!! Gutted - I reckon a few folk here may have bid higher than the paltry 80 quid I've taken.
EduTech Posted July 5, 2009 Posted July 5, 2009 Indeed! i would of really only wanted the system anyway to be honest. But yeah i would advise anything like that post on here as well you would be amazed at the response you get rather than just eBay. James.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now