Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

When I try to add a CIFS ISO repository in Xencenter it fails saying that it can't find the hostname in DNS. If I right click on the xen pool and select management interface I can see the correct DNS server specified and I can access the share by hostname from a windows box.

 

Any ideas where i'm going wrong?

 

EDIT

 

It does work when I use the IP address.

Edited by cookie_monster

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...