Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Access 07 - Getting info from a table to use in a form


Recommended Posts

Posted

I creating a Consumables Database for Printer Toners to book in and out and amend stock.

 

The tables I have are:

Consumables

Printers

Location

Orders

Compatibility

Purchased Consumables

 

I am trying to create a query where the Purchased Consumables form is taking the stock number from the Consumables table and places this into the field "lblCurrentStock".

 

I have written this in SQL:

SELECT tblConsumables.QuantityStock

FROM tblPurchasedConsumables INNER JOIN tblConsumables ON tblPurchasedConsumables.luCurrentStock=tblConsumables.QuantityStock

WHERE ((([Forms].[frmPurchasedConsumables].[cmbConsumableName].[Value])=[tblConsumables].[ConsumableName]));

 

But it does not return anything.

 

Thanks

Edd

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...