cookie_monster Posted June 25, 2009 Posted June 25, 2009 Hi all, i'm having a bit of trouble troubleshooting an issue on our Citrix boxes. Basically whenever someone goes to this URL BBC - Languages - Homepage IE just closes straight away but it doesn't from an ordinary XP box OR if I login using RDP to the Citrix box from an XP box. It only happens when i'm logging in through a thin client unit. I've tried a HP t5530 Win CE5 unit and a t5735 Debian unit and they both do the same. The Citrix boxes run PS 4.5 on Server 2003 SP2 fully patched. Any ideas how I can troubleshoot this as I don't get any errors in the evet log or during it crashing out. Cheers.
Ric_ Posted June 26, 2009 Posted June 26, 2009 I've just tried it on one of ours and it works. Specs: Server 2003 Std. (x86 and x64) SP2 - fully patched IE7 - both x86 and x64 editions work XenApp 5.0 (essentially PS 4.5) - I haven't put rollup pack 4 on yet Clients - Windows 7, Solaris 10 (Sun Ray), Linux (HP t5125 and HP t5735) EDIT - Tried a couple more clients
CyberNerd Posted June 26, 2009 Posted June 26, 2009 try this: back up your registry delete this key HKLM\Software\Citrix\CtxHook\AppInit_DLLS\speedscreen\iexplore.exe
cookie_monster Posted June 26, 2009 Author Posted June 26, 2009 I'll give it a try when I get change thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now