Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Chaps,

 

I'm having a problem running local flash content, some one here advised editing the file C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerTrust\mytrustfiles.cfg to stop the error message I was getting about the content not being safe, which I did and it sorted that problem but I'm still getting no flash content loaded, just the background image.

 

I have managed to get it working on the admin account by going manually into the flash security settings, adding the local server again and then reloading the content.

 

Latest version of flash and web content works fine.

 

At the school on my weekly visit at the moment so any help much appreciated :)

 

Any ideas?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...