Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

I've got a problem with adobe flash player on some of my machines. Once it's installed it will work for a while but then a couple of days later the teacher will get back to me and say that flash has stopped working again. When I look in control panel it shows that flash is still installed, however if I try to use a program which requires flash it tells me I need flash and prompts an install. Teachers don't have the permissions to install so I can't just ask them to follow the install prompts

 

I'm on a RM CC3 network, this problem is affecting more than one model of computer

 

any ideas?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...