Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Besides Google Groups I don't suppose anyone knows of any online mailing list tools? I'm trying to find a service that sends out a digest at 8:39 every morning to the staff in my school. Free would be good but if I have to pay a small amount that isn't a problem.

 

Message sent to the list between 8:40 and 8:38 (the next 24 or so hours) will then be collected and sent the next day.

 

Google Groups does everything I want except send at a specific time.

 

Unfortunately we do not have the facilities to host our own.

 

GJE

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...