Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

I dont fancy waiting 15 mins waiting to get some support so i thought i would ask here. I have an iPhone 3G and i upgraded to OS 3 on Wednesday. Since then my 3G doesn't work. I am on pay as you go not contract.

 

I get the following

 

Could not activate cellular data network: You are not subscribed to a cellular data service

 

It worked perfect before the upgrade.

 

Any suggestions please?

Posted
I've not tried 3G on my iPhone since update, but a did read in another thread on here that someone else had to re-enter the correct username/password settings for 3G access. You'll have to check O2's website for the correct settins.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...