tracy_cumbria Posted June 11, 2009 Posted June 11, 2009 Hiya - can anyone tell me if there is anyway I can upload a podcast (MP3 format) to be access from our homepage?
jamesb Posted June 11, 2009 Posted June 11, 2009 (edited) Are you talking about a one-off, or a regular thing? If its a one-off then you could just upload the file and slap in a link. If its regular then look around for some sort of podcasting syndication host, there's a few free ones ((http://www.libsyn.com/ is one that I know of, not sure whether its free or not though). Or you could just upload it to your site and setup an RSS feed . Edited June 11, 2009 by jamesb
tracy_cumbria Posted June 11, 2009 Author Posted June 11, 2009 How do I upload this using Joomla - I've tried using the normal method used for images/documents and I get an error message "File type not supported" - any ideas? Thanks - Tracy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now