Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

This is for all of you that are doing ECDL. I've been looking into it for the organisation that i work for.

Getting to grips with costs etc. I see on the BCS website that as part of doing ECDL I will get access to the BCS forum, however they are keeping pretty quiet about what this forum is for (p/word access only)

 

So my question is this, just what is the BCS Forum for ? what functions does it have? what will it give me as an end user? even a screenshot of the thing would be good!

 

Anyhow thanks in advance and hello to you all.

 

Bert.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...