Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Pretty tight requirement this one, but would be very interested to hear if any offers are available at the moment from suppliers. I've been struggling for ideas with this, ranging from net-tops to cheap workstations.

 

We need 30 PCs, with 30 LCD screens. 17" + for the screens, but some form of hard glass would be much preferred. These PCs will be in one of the main suites, so will probably need a bit of power. XP Pro/Vista Business downgrade ideal.

 

The kicker? The budget is £10k. I may be able to stretch this a tad, but if you don't ask... :o

Posted
Pretty tight requirement this one, but would be very interested to hear if any offers are available at the moment from suppliers. I've been struggling for ideas with this, ranging from net-tops to cheap workstations.

 

We need 30 PCs, with 30 LCD screens. 17" + for the screens, but some form of hard glass would be much preferred. These PCs will be in one of the main suites, so will probably need a bit of power. XP Pro/Vista Business downgrade ideal.

 

The kicker? The budget is £10k. I may be able to stretch this a tad, but if you don't ask... :o

 

Hi 3s-gtech,

 

If you pm me your details I will get you a quote sorted straight away,

 

Simon:cool:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...