ICT_GUY Posted May 15, 2009 Posted May 15, 2009 L4d for 6 players with lots of weapons, I bought it on the cheap, release delayed on steam last night by 8 hours
DevilsAdvocate Posted May 15, 2009 Posted May 15, 2009 I pre-ordered this a few days ago and waited for it last night, was gutted when it was delayed! Hopefully will be ready for when I get home!
pscott Posted May 15, 2009 Posted May 15, 2009 A friend gifted this too me, had no idea what it was! Looks like it should be a nice stress releiver though!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now