ICT_GUY Posted May 6, 2009 Posted May 6, 2009 Can't seem to get through to their technical support, goes through to a mailbox full notice. Though you might be able to help, I need a send key for an alphasmart 3000, If you have a duff one then get in contact, I would certainly buy it from you at a reasonable price for spares.
ICT_GUY Posted May 6, 2009 Author Posted May 6, 2009 Never mind, I got through eventually, found out that the T.A. buy putting a pencil onto the kbd membrane means we need a whole kbd swap out £30 ish which is not too bad. But still!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now