WStore_Dan Posted April 29, 2009 Posted April 29, 2009 2 weeks ago, we emailed out a survey on Virtualisation to all that are signed up to receive newsletters and special offers from WStore. Those who completed the survey were entered in to a prize draw to win one of five copies of Microsoft Office Professional 2007. Well the draw was last week and out of the 5 winners, 2 of them are my customers and both of them are also EduGeek members! Both have now gratefully received their copies of Office 2007 Pro So.... if you'd like the chance to be entered in to no obligation / no purchase necessary prize draws like this then please get in touch, give me your school details and your email address and I'll get you signed up. Kind regards 1
WStore_Dan Posted April 29, 2009 Author Posted April 29, 2009 Yay, you indeed! I'd like to say I picked you out of the hat but I was on my hols!! Congrats Little-Miss
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now