jamin100 Posted April 22, 2009 Posted April 22, 2009 Our site primarily has toshiba laptops at the moment but i'd like to introduce Lenvo thinkpads for the staff to use. I can spend roughly £400-£600 per laptop and at the moment want to get 2 I want a decent spec with a minium of 2GB RAM I DONT want widescreen though Any recomendations and prices from suppliers would be great Thx
Haptic Posted April 22, 2009 Posted April 22, 2009 Our site primarily has toshiba laptops at the moment but i'd like to introduce Lenvo thinkpads for the staff to use. I can spend roughly £400-£600 per laptop and at the moment want to get 2 I want a decent spec with a minium of 2GB RAM I DONT want widescreen though Any recomendations and prices from suppliers would be great Thx I've had a look at the current Lenevo thinkpads are they all seem to be WXGA Widescreens fella , is there a particular reasoning for standard aspect ration ? 1
jamin100 Posted April 22, 2009 Author Posted April 22, 2009 I've had a look at the current Lenevo thinkpads are they all seem to be WXGA Widescreens fella , is there a particular reasoning for standard aspect ration ? Yeh, they go skewy on older whiteboards that are not widescreen. Changing the resolution works for the IWB but then looks crap on the laptop 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now