Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone own either of these phones that can comment on battery life?

 

I've recently received this phone (W715) and the battery life seems awfull. I left the phone on last night on 83%, it had been charged the night before, this morning it was on 43% and it hadn't been used except for the alarm. I'm not in the best signal area but it does have a constant reception and my Sony K750i sat in the same place every night and would regularily give me 3+ days standby. This is the first phone i've owned in ages where i'm worried it will die on me while i'm out and about.

 

Manufacturers figures:

 

Talktime: 4 hours (3G) - 10 hours (2G)

Battery standby: 350 hours (3G) - 400 hours (2G)

 

This is the first 3G phone i've had am I missing something, i've double checked and the Wi-Fi feature is turned off as i suspected that was running the battery down, are there any 3G features that are known to kill battery life?

 

Cheers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...