Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm trying to setup DHCP Custom option 184 on AF2008 to point to my 3com NBX VoIP IP address on a different subnet. This option basically tells all the phone sets what is the IP address of the 3Com phone system.

 

I have no problem setting option 184 on a Windows 2003 server DHCP, but I'm having no luck on the AF2008.

 

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...