Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

OK don't know if this is an issue with the site or my laptop. Every time I change to another page I have to log in again - the page states that I am not registered for this page (whichever it happens to be). I look up at the top right hand corner for my user name etc. and it has changed back to the login rather than "Welcome, leco"

 

Is it something I have done?

Posted (edited)
Nah, it happens often when vBulletin is updated.

 

Log out, clear your cookies, log in again and it should be OK.

Done that and it's still not remembering who I am :confused:

 

I have Edugeek set as my home page, it used to log me in automatically but now it won't.

Edited by leco
Posted
Just the edugeek ones fella.

 

Thanks, but it hasn't worked. It's (whatever it is) does not remember when I've read a post either:(

Not happy.

Posted

From my experience it's definitely the cookie problem.

 

I'm not sure what else to suggest, maybe deleting all of the cookies/cache.

Posted (edited)
From my experience it's definitely the cookie problem.

 

I'm not sure what else to suggest, maybe deleting all of the cookies/cache.

 

Maybe I should flush the cache - I'll try that. Thanks

 

Edit - Went to Page Info and reset all the settings they had changed to the default ones, not sure why. It seems to be working now, got to check all the pages, thanks.

Edited by leco

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...