Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a 12" Aluminium G4 powerbook with 1.5ghz cpu and 512mb ram and need a new power supply for it.

 

I have purchased one off of ebay that turns out it was a 45 watt power supply and was just wondering if anyone had any info to confirm if the 45 watt power supply would be enough or would I have to go for the 65 watt power supply ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...