steveo2000 Posted April 7, 2009 Posted April 7, 2009 We have recently purchased a Mac Mini and Stuck OS X Server on it to hopefully resolve some of are mac issues in the music dept. However this sounds fantastic I have made myself more issues! Does anyone have any experience OD integrating with AD for signing on users in a Windows Domain so I can use apple remote desktop to admin the macs!! Any help would be fantastic. So far I've bound the mac server to AD, Got an Open Directory master running and I can see all off the AD users in workgroup manager! Not to sure where to go from here! Been reading about adding foward and Reverse DNS lookups for the server?? Help!! Thanks Steve
GAS Posted April 7, 2009 Posted April 7, 2009 Hi we running OSx server with AD (win 2003 server) PM me your number.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now