Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

We have two teachers who insist on using OHPs (despite every room having an interactive whiteboard).

Said OHPs are about to fail their PAT tests (*ahem*) and I am looking for a way to deal with the transparencies - has anyone tried backing them with paper and scanning them? Or can anyone else suggest a way of getting the info on them onto a computer without having to to create it all again?

 

I can see large amounts of grief coming my way if I cannot think of a solution

Worth it though, to drag the school kicking and screaming into the 21st century :evil_twisted:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...