Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Been playing around with the slideshow mod, which is excellent btw, and was wondering how many images people are putting in there?

 

The reason I ask is because I guess the images are cached on first visit to the page so having too many slows the load time?

 

I know this depends of image size but in general, what is an acceptable load time vs number of pretty pictures? :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...