Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

When trying to play .avi files on a citrix client I am getting "Windows media player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device"

 

Now, this is only happening when Im trying to play videos using our HP t5735 clients - other audio/video plays fine (such as youtube).

 

Strangely, when I play the same file at home using web interface, the avi files play fine. So it would suggest something amiss on the HP clients - but what?? All the settings seem OK and I am running the latest HP image :confused:

 

Anyone come across anything similar? :confused:

 

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...