bio Posted March 4, 2009 Posted March 4, 2009 I am looking for an old program called Question Mark Designer 3. I have some old tests with a QDT file extension that i need to convert to a new testing software application. Can someone help me out ? This is an application made by an UK company, perhaps you have an evaluation version lying around or a copy of an unused licented version... or perhaps someone knows how to extract data from those QDT test files ? THX Bio..
azizonline Posted November 12, 2013 Posted November 12, 2013 Hi there, do you still need the software to open the file you had? i might be able to assist you. thank you. -aziz- I am looking for an old program called Question Mark Designer 3. I have some old tests with a QDT file extension that i need to convert to a new testing software application. Can someone help me out ? This is an application made by an UK company, perhaps you have an evaluation version lying around or a copy of an unused licented version... or perhaps someone knows how to extract data from those QDT test files ? THX Bio..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now