Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

We had a power outage last night.........now I cant get onto my 2 Core switches!..........http.

 

Everything else is working fine

 

My 2 cores are Cisco 3550's

Posted

It was my fault, over half term I did some tweaking to the switch BUT didnt SAVE the config..........power went last night and reverted bk to the old config as I didnt save my changes! silly me!

 

:doh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...