Styloid Posted February 13, 2009 Posted February 13, 2009 (edited) A short while ago I posted here about an event in Birmingham planned for the 6th of March. Little did I know how crowded March was with BSF events and other educational conferences. Many people were disappointed and said the date did not work for them. So the have a new date and I’m pleased to say Steve Moss has committed to attend. The new date is Thursday the 30th April – and as before I’m offering one or two free places to Edugeeks working in schools. I am keen to get school management there and people from the LEPs and Non LEP local authorities. I am appending the text of the e-mail invite I’m sending out, which I hope will be of use in describing the event and which you may wan to send out to others. Thanks to all here who have been so helpful and important in bringing this event closer to being a great day! “Dear BSF is a huge project and many of us are making decisions which will affect education for the foreseeable future, and beyond. With so much at stake, is it not time to sit down together and share what we have found out so far, about BSF and ICT ? This is your invitation to do just that. This is an independent event. There is no sponsorship and the format of the day will be open, wide ranging and designed to meet the needs of those in the room. The day will be run by skilled hosts who have no financial interest in any part of the BSF / ICT project. It will be a breath of fresh air, an enjoyable day during which you will enrich your understanding of ICT in BSF. We hope it will allow you to make wise choices to ensure we all get what we want – the best outcomes for our schools and our children. So far most of the people committed are from schools and LEPs, but also Steve Moss of PFS. We invite anybody with an interest to come – individuals, small and large businesses, BSF, politicians and others. It’s a unique opportunity. Your commitment to attending will shape the day and contribute to the outcome for others. There is limited space so if you want to attend your are urged to e-mail now to reserve a space. Places are available from just £55. More information and the booking form can be found here. futureschools.eu If you have any questions call / email / or skype 07866607321 / 0208 133 1738 skype ID : styloid. [email protected]” Edited February 13, 2009 by Styloid typo
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now