browolf Posted February 13, 2009 Posted February 13, 2009 a bit like anti-matter. when i copy files around, I can use one command, to copy the contents of a folder. If for whatever reason i need to remove certain files. I'm forever stuck with one line / file. however if I had an anti-file, i'd put it in the folder, make it read only and when all the icons got copied the anti one would wipe out its counterpart. how clever would that be!? dunno how to make it tho. feel free steal my idea.
powdarrmonkey Posted February 13, 2009 Posted February 13, 2009 Whurrr??? Can you give an example of the commands you're using?
Gatt Posted February 13, 2009 Posted February 13, 2009 How would you contain the resultant explosion of bits - there is a danger here of a cascade rm -rf /
browolf Posted February 13, 2009 Author Posted February 13, 2009 Whurrr??? Can you give an example of the commands you're using? it's more theoretical now but based on stuff I used to do with icons.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now