Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just had a call from a user who has been stopped by Exchange (2007) from creating a distribution list with more than 50 contacts. After a quick Google all I can dig out is that DL limits are hard coded into Exchange. Is this true, or can I adjust a global setting somewhere?
Posted
Looks to be hardcoded in. The options I've found as a workaround are either using AD to create distribution lists (unlimited size), using a .pst file on the local machine, or nesting smaller groups inside larger ones.
Posted
Looks to be hardcoded in. The options I've found as a workaround are either using AD to create distribution lists (unlimited size), using a .pst file on the local machine, or nesting smaller groups inside larger ones.

 

We do the same, AD lists/groups seem to work best for us. We just make a new distribution group using the AD group.

 

HBJB

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...