SimpleSi Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 I've noticed on my shiny new Samsung NC10 that I have to scroll up and down a lot (not to be unexpected on a 1024x600 display ) but one thing that would help is that the whitebox with the Welcome SimpleSi and menu button seems to be out of position as per this picture in FF3. Its OK in IE6 o nsame machine regards Simon 1
ZeroHour Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 Hi I did not realise that was happening at the lower resolutions. I have tweaked the logo slightly and it appears fine on 1024 here. Can you do a shift+refresh and test it now.
SimpleSi Posted February 2, 2009 Author Posted February 2, 2009 still not up at the top i'm afraid regards Simon
ZeroHour Posted February 2, 2009 Posted February 2, 2009 What theme are you using btw? (at the bottom of the page on the left side)
SimpleSi Posted February 2, 2009 Author Posted February 2, 2009 Tabbed Verdana switching to any of the others doesn't seem to make any diff. Oops - it was my zoom setting Sorry ZH regards Simon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now