Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

So, a month to go until I go on a 5 day SQL Server 2008 Maintenance course.

 

Any stuff I should research before I go on the course? I've dabbled with Access databases in the past but nothing fancy, mainly I'm just going on the course because

 

a)Get the training budget spent!

 

b)We have a load of new admin systems coming into our organization, all using SQL (2005, but I've been told 2008 is similar so thought I might as well go on the latest and greatest course)

 

Just want to make sure I don't waste a week of my life!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...