Edu-IT Posted January 30, 2009 Posted January 30, 2009 Maybe her PM is bust Why do you say that? Do I have to blame all her 'followers'?
FN-GM Posted January 30, 2009 Author Posted January 30, 2009 i didn't get a quote back off Mandy and Simon said he would get back to me on an Optiplex price and he hasn't done. Charmin
Haptic Posted January 31, 2009 Posted January 31, 2009 i didn't get a quote back off Mandy and Simon said he would get back to me on an Optiplex price and he hasn't done. Charmin sent you a quote last week fella, 1
Messa Posted January 31, 2009 Posted January 31, 2009 (edited) I got quotes off both of them! Cheers! hehe Edited January 31, 2009 by Messa 1
Haptic Posted January 31, 2009 Posted January 31, 2009 i didn't get a quote back off Mandy and Simon said he would get back to me on an Optiplex price and he hasn't done. Charmin mabye its your email again fella lol
FN-GM Posted January 31, 2009 Author Posted January 31, 2009 mabye its your email again fella lol How do you mean?
Haptic Posted January 31, 2009 Posted January 31, 2009 How do you mean? sure I sent it over last week fella might be a problem our end I will get onto it first thing monday morning chap
EduTech Posted January 31, 2009 Posted January 31, 2009 i didn't get a quote back off Mandy and Simon said he would get back to me on an Optiplex price and he hasn't done. Charmin You aint using some kind of script to receive your email are you zak i'd check that the code is right Sorry
chex Posted May 30, 2009 Posted May 30, 2009 If this offer is still open, I need a monitor. Preferably 19", not widescreen; but I'm flexible.
Mandy Posted June 1, 2009 Posted June 1, 2009 PM me your details and i will get a price over for you!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now