Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm using LDAP authentication with no problems for user accounts in GLPI. But now I'm trying to get GLPI Groups to link to my LDAP groups. I can do the 'import' fine however the groups do not have any users in them. I used the settings from here:

 

GLPI-Wiki/wiki/doku.php?id=en:ldap directory

 

My settings are:

 

Search Type : In Users

User Attributes containing groups : memberof

Filter to search in groups : (objectClass=*)

Group Attributes Containing Users :

 

Has anyone got this working?

Posted
Turns out that it was working just fine. In order for the group membership for a user in a group to update, the user has to login to GLPI. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...