Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm running SimplyRDP and it's working fine, except when the machines are left at the logon screen, they restart very shortly afterwards. Does anyone know how I can increase this time to about 15 mins or so?

 

 

TIA

Posted
Good luck - I have tried all sorts from many people's suggestions and am still none the wiser. Apparently increasing the idle time in your TS configuration sorts it but it doesnt work for us :confused:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...