wrights Posted January 11, 2009 Posted January 11, 2009 (edited) I've just been certified as an MCT and am looking to get some training experience. If you're interested then this is your chance for official Microsoft training at the low, low price of next to nothing. I live near Leeds and was thinking about renting a training room in the city centre and offering some 2-3 day courses over 2-3 Saturdays. I'm open to suggestions but was thinking about offering something like Microsoft's 5115 (Windows Vista) or Microsoft's 2285 (Windows XP). The more people (if any..) who are interested the cheaper this would be for you. I'd like to claw back a little towards my own training costs (£40-£50?) if I can but would otherwise just be splitting the cost of room, and materials between trainees. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks. Steve http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/syllabi/5115A.aspx Installing, Configuring & Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional Edited January 11, 2009 by wrights
tom_newton Posted January 12, 2009 Posted January 12, 2009 Call me after BETT. We may have facilities and some folks needing training
DanW Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 i'm interested in some vista training as well.. Dan
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now