Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Greetings,

First, thanks for the great package.

 

I am having issues with the left module position. Namely, it isn't on the left and it pushes page content. Example: Douglas Middle School

 

I am running on 1.5.8 and not in Legacy Mode.

 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

J

Posted

The mod_superfishmenu that I installed was the issue. I use it to make the main menu a drop down menu by publishing it in the user3 position. It works well. However, I found that not having items to fill the menu bar pushes the page content to the end of the menu content. Thus, the left module position was pushed to the right. I solved this problem by increasing the text size and adding items to the menu so that it stretches all of the way across the menu bar image. Now, things are where they should be.

Cheers,

Jeff

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...