Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I synced my windows mobile phone this morning as I do everyday. I got an error saying storage space was low. and it wipped all of my texts and emails!

 

does anyone know where the text messages would have been stored so I can attempt to recover? or at least know what to back up next time.

 

everything else is backed up by activesync e.g files music, but texts is the only thing that is not backup up is deleted by activesync. yet all that was wipped was texts (and emails but there backed up)

 

im looking at losing 10000+ texts

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...