Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I've added an article and added it to the Information For Parents section and the Information For Parents for Category but the Parents Menu doesn't display on the right like it does for other articles.

 

Any ideas why? I'm getting frustrated.

Edited by Edu-IT
Posted (edited)

I'm really not sure what is going on here. I moved the article to another menu and the menu still isn't displayed on the right hand side.

 

Edit: Screenshots attached. The Parents Menu should appear somewhere under the User Guide link.

With-Menu.PNG

Without-Menu.PNG

Edited by Edu-IT
Posted
Problem solved. For anyone else who is wondering about this, check to make sure you haved enabled the menu module on that page through the module manager.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...