MicrodigitUK Posted November 25, 2008 Posted November 25, 2008 (edited) Dose anybody know what the “Windows Installer CleanUp Utility” (msicuu2) Product ID (Product Code)is so that can script an uninstall. E.g. something like {1080B04F-11E8-494E-9603-41168D4PF198} I have looked around the regesty but cant find it can anybody point me in the right direction? The script will look something like this (when I have the a Product ID): MSIEXEC /X {XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX} /qn Edited November 25, 2008 by MicrodigitUK
ChrisH Posted November 25, 2008 Posted November 25, 2008 Please do not bump a thread after 20 odd mins.
jsnetman Posted November 25, 2008 Posted November 25, 2008 (edited) Open the MSI in Orca, somwhere in there it will give the package ID. I opened my msicuu2 and got the Product ID 121634B0-2F4B-11D3-ADA3-00C04F52DD52, yours might be different. Edited November 25, 2008 by jsnetman 1
MicrodigitUK Posted November 25, 2008 Author Posted November 25, 2008 Open the MSI in Orca, somwhere in there it will give the package ID. I opened my msicuu2 and got the Product ID 121634B0-2F4B-11D3-ADA3-00C04F52DD52, yours might be different. Thanks, Thats the one.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now