Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

360 Wireless pad +2 games £24 @ ASDA


Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't normally post these sort of things but I thought it was a good deal, not sure if anybody caught this deal over at hotukdeals Xbox 360 Wireless Entertainment Pack £24.00 Asda - Instore only - HotUKDeals Forum ASDA have a bundle of the Wireless Controller + Kung Fu Panda + Lego Indiana Jones for £24. It seems some stores are funny about selling them on thir own (it does say to be bundled only with a console on the box:o) but most people seem to have been able to get them. I managed to pick one up at my local store (Havant) tonight :D So now I'm in the missus good books (probably for all of half an hour:rolleyes:)

 

If it stops her singing into that guitar hero thing that will be a bonus!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...