Little-Miss Posted November 13, 2008 Posted November 13, 2008 Starspell....I think it's ancient, havent played with it myself. Does anyone have a manual? Got a teaching asking for one.
Edu-IT Posted November 13, 2008 Posted November 13, 2008 We may have one, I'll ask around for you tomorrow. From what I've seen it isn't that complex to use though.
Little-Miss Posted November 13, 2008 Author Posted November 13, 2008 Yeah, i've heard that. Anything to keep this teacher happy though!
contink Posted November 13, 2008 Posted November 13, 2008 Bound to be one at one of my schools somewhere... I'll keep an eye when I'm next in.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now