dezt Posted November 7, 2008 Posted November 7, 2008 I'm having a problem with the CLEO VPN, again, this time it seems to connect but does not authenticate telling me my username or password is wrong. I have changed my domain password so i changed the password i am using to connect to the VPN, but it still comes up with incorrect username or password. It used to work a while ago, but now it doesn't, why does this thing never work like i want it to???
Outpost Posted November 14, 2008 Posted November 14, 2008 It was disabled months ago, I didn't get notified either. Cleo now uses the Sun Global Desktop method which you have to sign up for. This is open for school staff as well to access their desktops from home. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now