ctbjs Posted October 15, 2008 Posted October 15, 2008 Have any of you guys got this working for your email accounts? I'm wondering whether there is an issue with the fact that I have a restriction on staff not being able to email staff. My thoughts on the configuration were that the app would use the sender account ( I created one specifically for the aupinformant) to send the detail to whoever was specified as the recipient. At present this is not working for me. Looks as though it is the perfect solution for the task. Pity we cannot prevent the person who declines the policy from accessing the internet on the fly.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now